Monday, December 17, 2012

Sorry I haven’t blogged! Much to my surprise, I was discharged home on Saturday afternoon! It was a very pleasant surprise because I expected to be there until today. I had a relaxing day at home yesterday with Chris and Subie. Today was a long day of treatment (8:30am-5:00pm), but I cannot complain because I get to come home J I do not have to go back until Friday for a lab check. I am hoping to finish up my literature review for school so I will be done for the semester! I also have some Christmas presents to wrap and thank you cards to write. It is hard to write the thank you cards, because thank you doesn’t seem like enough for all of the thoughts, prayers, love and support I have received. I am truly lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people in my life.

Till next time…KMS

1 comment: