Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I was fortunate enough to be able to spend the holiday with family J

Believe it or not today was day 29, the last day of induction! The days have been flying. Today I had a bone marrow aspirate and lumbar puncture. I cannot believe I am done with induction. When I first started this process all I ever said was “I don’t look past day 29” and here I am.
While it is day 29, we do not know where the road will take us from here. The official lab will read the results in 3 business days. With the holiday and all, the appointment is not until next Wednesday. While it feels like a long wait, I have become accustomed to waiting. We will continue each day one step @ at time.

Till next time…KMS

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Keep strong lady. Glad you had a Merry Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete