Friday, December 21, 2012

I am happy to report I had a good week! I was able to finish up my Fall 2012 coursework. I just emailed my teacher my literature review, so I am official done! I set my goal for before Christmas and I did it J I am off from school for a month. While I am excited for the break I never know what to do with myself as I have been in school for so long. Besides working on my paper this week, I have been busy this week experimenting with some new recipes. Tonight I was craving Chinese for dinner so I made fried rice with chicken and broccoli. Since I can’t eat out I decided I would make my own! Chris reported the rice to be a success, but I think I need to work on my chicken and broccoli.

I had a lab check today. Everything looked good, so I don’t have to go back till 12/26 if all goes well. That is day 29 believe it or not!? I will have a bone marrow aspiration and lumbar puncture and we will then find out what is to come. The results will go to the study lab and I will be placed into the risk group. So soon enough we will have a better idea of what is to come. But for now I continue to take it one step @ a time. I am just happy and thankful to be home.

Till next time…KMS

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn
    Have a merry x'mas with your family. We are all thinking about you and praying for you
    Sajini

    ReplyDelete