Friday, November 23, 2012


Today I got my port placed. For those who don’t know what a port is, it is basically like an IV that is under my skin which allows me to get all of my medications without being a pin cushion. I slept through the entire procedure, it went good! I had a little nausea when I got home, but I was able to take a nap and woke up feeling better. I am a little sore now, but no pain. It feels weird. I feel like I am going to pull it out of my neck- which they promise me I won’t JI am sure I will get used to it. Plus once the dressing comes off it will be better. This is one step towards staring treatment. As I always say…one step @ a time.

Till next time….KMS

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspriration Katelyn. I will follow along and pray with you. Remember, I live right here in Meriden with you so if you need me, call.

    ReplyDelete