Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy graduation day! (and mother’s day of course) I made itJ If this has taught me anything, it has taught me that determination and hard work pays off. I achieved my goal- -I walked across that stage and graduated alongside my fellow classmates! It has been a long journey with a big pay off. I am happy to be done with late night studying, 20 pages papers and endless exams. Although I am sure after about a month I’ll be climbing the walls. I’ll keep myself busy with studying for the boards and a few good books. Of course I didn’t achieve this goal alone, I am thankful to be surrounded by some pretty amazing people. I cannot thank Chris, my parents, some good friends, and family enough for their support through school. We made it J

Here’s a sneak peek picture- - more to come.
Till next time…KMS

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Very proud of you and this achievement!

    Love,

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete