Wednesday, October 16, 2013

In my 25th year of life I’ve had many ups and downs. I was diagnosed with cancer, graduated with my masters and today I passed my APRN boards. That’s right, I PASSED! After 3 hours in the exam room, I hit end exam and thought, "here we go".  I literally saw my heart beating while I awaited the results.

These past 11 months have shown me that anything is possible. I’m living proof that when you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything! I’ve faced much adversity after being diagnosed with cancer. There are many good days, but there have been some bad ones along the way. But following my motto, I have taken everything one step @ a time. And of course, I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and friends. (Who had more confidence in me than I had in myself!)

I’m not sure what I’ll do with all this free time, but I'm sure I’ll find something J. It’ll take a few days to set in, but for now I’ll celebrate!

Till next time...KMS APRN

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Katelyn!! Your team at Smilow is very proud of you!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete